Daily Activity (english version) MID PRAKTEK PREPARE


Today I will tell you about my activities while in the kitchen, today on September 24th here I will tell you about my activities which are preparing for mid semester, well here I come at 09:00 here we are with my group to prepare all materials for our mid-semester on the 25th September 2019, well here we are to divide what tasks we will make.

Here we make some bread for mid semester later, namely:

- Bakpia
- Pie tarlet
- Puff pastry
- Croissant sandwich
- Scones

here I get a part to make a pie, now there are divided into three pie, namely, pie fruit, chocolate pie and Sunkist lemon pie, well, the initial I prepared is the ingredients for making the basic dough that the recipie is already listed in my blogger, then I help my friend in making bakpia, then we take a break then clean the area and then go home to each of them






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

equipment utensil

Describe Ingredient (Kacang mente, kacang almond, kacang walnut)

Describe Ingredient ( Tepung tapioka, Tepung Maizena, Tepung Terigu)